PARKING LOT/BACKLOT SPEED LIMIT IS 2 MPH
ZERO TOLERANCE FOR SPEEDING!
1. Art truck can park in our parking lot/Backlot near load in doors.
2. Art truck can park overnight if you are here more than 1 day.
3. We do not allow removal of any walls. Please speak to Site Rep.
**Protect floors** Hospital, House, Diner and Flower Shop sets with layout board and or tennis balls. Includes Please use ladders with booties on these sets.
4. No spray painting on stage. Spray paint outside protect ground, grass & walls from overspray (FIG #1) with Ram Board, paper, trash bags or anything that will pervent over stray stains) The same applies with brush or roller. Additional charge will apply
5. We do not allow painting standing sets, touchups only. Most handprints will wipe clean with Simple Green and a cloth.
6. Please use 3M Command Hooks/Tape strips when possible when hanging pictures. Nail/screw holes charged at $5 per small nail, $10 per screw hole.
7. We do not allow cutting, trimming or plucking of our silk plants. Charges will apply.
8. Please use our framed art “as is”. Please keep artwork in original frames.
9. You are responsible for restoring the set exactly as you found it. Please take plenty of reference pictures.
(FIG #1) OVER SPRAY
1. Camera truck can park in our parking lot/Backlot near load in.
2. Camera truck can park overnight if you are here more than 1 day.
3. Please use T-marks in the Hospital set. (NO TAPE MARKS)
4. Please do not use studio props & furniture as a camera stand etc.
5. **Protect floors** Hospital, House, Diner, Flower Shop sets and Airplanes with layout board or mats for tripods etc.
6. STEADICAM OPS: Please use tennis balls or layout board on your stands when in Hospital, House, Diner and Flower Shop sets.
7. Please REMOVE all tape marks before leaving.
Grip & Lighting
1. We provide 200 amp Camlock breakout box and 3-20 amp Edison receptacles (HOUSE POWER). Distro package not included, but available on-site.
2. G&E truck can park in our parking lot/Backlot near load in doors.
G&E truck can park overnight if you are here more than 1 day.
3. **Protect floors** Hospital, House, Diner and Flower Shop sets with layout board and or tennis balls. Includes. Please use ladders with booties on these sets.
4. Do not lean ladders, stands, speed rail, lumber etc. against set walls.
5. When lighting sets, you are not allowed to pull hanging practicals from others sets, such as the Police Station or Hospital.
6. We do not allow any carts on sets.
7. Use cribbing if clamping C-Clamps at top of set walls.
8. Please do not use studio props & furniture as a light stands etc.
9. DO NOT BLOCK FIRE LANES WITH EQUIPMENT!
1. We do not supply cleanup materials for FX Makeup such as paper towels, cotton towels, Windex, simple green, spray bottles, rags or mop heads. You will be responsible to bring these items for cleanup for any FX makeup while applying and or scene cleanup.
2. You will be responsible to protect the floors and walls in any area that you are applying FX Makeup. Please bring ample supplies such as blue painter’s tape to tape tarps on walls, if necessary.
3. For health reasons, we DO NOT allow full haircuts anywhere on the Silver Dream Factory Prope
1. You are responsible for checking out & checking in all garments from our wardrobe checkout station located in our production office. Please See Site rep.
2. Please pick up all straight pins, bobby pins, safety pins and all metal objects from the wardrobe room floor and tables before leaving.